i feel like suicide.again .

Posted , 3 users are following.

I haven't had a clear head and hate seeing people that I have never met before,or would never speak to them if a saw them in a street.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Do you have anyone to talk to about those feelings? Or any feelings of self harm, or harm onto others? If you do not have anyone to talk to, you are not alone, and there are hotlines you can call to help you. Here is a number you can call if you need some help, it's from suicide[/b]preventionlifeline.org[/b], 18002738255. Please reach out to people if ever you feel suicidal, people care about you and want to help you.

I am so sorry you are feeling this way, I can only imagine what you are going through, and I hope you feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.