I feel sad and alone.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Lately, I haven’t been happy and at the moment, I just feel so sad and alone. I’m unable to stop crying. I feel like I can’t live like this anymore, I’m always doing things for other people. I’m always worrying about others, when they don’t even care about me. I’m stressed about my future. My only motivation in life is my family but what do I do when they don’t even care? I know I have a problem, but I’m too scared to see a psychilogist/therapist. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Lee

You need to talk at least with your Gp. Make a list of your problems and when you attend you can explain your problems.

It would seem like some tough love may be needed with those who are taking advantage of you

BOB

• Posted

Hello Lee. I am so sorry that you are so sad and feeling so alone. I don't know about you but a lot of people get even more down at the holidays. What is your issue with Psychologist and Therapist? I have seen both and I consider myself the blessed of the blessed the rewards of it I still feel daily. I got down to the issues underneath my anxiety and depression. Would you reconsider that? Please keep us posted. Diane. 

• Posted

Hi Lee what are your fears about seeking counseling? Diane
  • Posted

Lee - make an appointment with your doc, explain what has been happening and insist on a referral to a counsellor/therapist or psychologist. Your fear is of the unknown, and things are never as bad when we educate ourselves about them. the fact is nothing will change until you act to change it. The notion your family don't care is a thought exacerbated by depression.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.