I feel sick if I don't eat, but, when I do eat, I feel sick...anyone know what would cause this?

Posted , 18 users are following.

In the morning, I'm not usually hungry but try and eat a little.  Later in the day, I feel nauseated so I eat a little more hoping that will make me feel better, it doesn't.  I usually feel worse.  By the end of the day, I may have eaten a  cup of yogart or a healthy drink or both; leaving my body feeling bloated and uncomfortable.  Has anyone felt this way before or currently and if so, what do you do about it?  If only once in a while, what have you done about it?

7 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have just posted some info on ginger infusions and it is waiting to be moderated.  I am not aware of posting any links on it.
  • Posted

Whilst looking for some info for George,  I came across the Institute of Food Research.  It is very interesting

http://www.ifr.ac.uk/research/food-health/

• Posted

Thank you for sending me those licks be PM, George
    • Posted

I wasn't certain whether or not they would allow that website.  It looks very interesting, doesn't it, George?
    • Posted

Yes mrsmop, that is a fabulous find. It is exciting to find a company studying the way nutritian actually works in the body. The superfoods and few foods that have been subjected to study suggest that poor nutrition is involved in many ills. This might show that correct, relevant nutrition is even more important than currently suspected.

Definately another book mark for me. This is a site that will need regular visiting.

Many thanks mrsmop, George

Definately another book mark for me as the site will need regular visiting.

Thank you mrsmop, George

• Posted

Dear this problem is related with your digested system....

Whenever you feel Nauseated or vomiting after any meal.....just eat 3 (Cardamom) it will gone quickly....

Thank you

• Posted

I haven't seen anyone suggest a stomach ulcer. That's one of its main symptoms, so maybe you should go to a doctor and check that out?? Or it could also be a gallbladder problem. My mom has one and she feels that way sometimes. So definitely look into those two things! I know I will...because I'm having similar symptoms...it's horrible.

• Posted

I wake up and I have to get my breakfast to leave for school, I try eating but I can't. I'll have the tiniest bites then throw my food back up, so basically I'm not eating I guess I don't know what to do rolleyes HELP PLEASE

• Posted

Im 14 and often feel tired and not really hungry I have not really ate a meal in like four days and I feel sick to my stomach when I have not ate but I can not make myself eat even though I know I need too  and I don’t know what to do 
  • Posted

I have been feeling sick and kind of want to eat but feel sick and gross and yeah

• Posted

consult to a good doctor, drink plenty of water

do some yoga maintain on your nutrition and diet

for nutrition and diet you can check this out :

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.