I feel so alone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I FEEL SO ALONE even in a room full of family and friends, I just feel empty inside , I'm also dealing with severe anxiety, I don't like feeling like this

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

im sorry to hear your troubles i too hate crowds of any kind, and try my best to avoid family,i dont have any answers but you really arent alone hating the way you feel,ihave the same feelings and i know im messing my kids up but i keep slipping down further. lets hope we all get better.
    • Posted

Thanks this is very tuff , to constantly feel like your in this dark place , with a dark cloud following u around !!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’, I literally cry everyday
  • Posted

youre not alone , i dont know how old you are but ive lived 35 years like this on and off, its getting so much worse now though. ive lost all track of my feelingsand just feel numb and confused,i think my only way out is to leave my family, then whatever happens wont hurt them.i just want it to stopΒ 
    • Posted

Hello spudpatel , I'm 32 I've only been feeling like this for the past 5months or so , and it's been horrible , I'm.going through a break up ,we were together for over 10years , no kids , either he couldn't have any , or we were not. meant to have kids together because I never got pregnant, and I've been checked.out I can conceive, he doesn't want to get checked , anyways I've moved out of my apartment which we shared and moved back in with my dad so all of this is a lot right now , I just feel very down and sad !!! You know πŸ˜”
  • Posted

Yeah it's pretty bad , I just got out of a break up, together for over 10 yrs. I recently left the apartment we shared and moved back home with dad, so everything is a lot right now , I just feel alone , sad , and depressed ! You know
  • Posted

I feel the same way. Have you talked to a doctor? Maybe you should get on meds I know if you're anything like me you don't want to take a drug to make you feel happy but in all honesty I need it because I just can't do it on my own. You're not alone! Try talking to someone you trust about it. Sometimes that will help or not because a lot of people don't understand how hard it is to just smile sometimes. Also if you decide to get meds just know that they will make you feel way worse in the beginning but don't give up! Hope you feel better soon.
    • Posted

Thank you tabby , I have meds I just don't take them , I just take vitamins that's all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.