I feel so helpless.

Posted , 7 users are following.

My anxiety has never been then bad, and I'm not even sure what is causing it. It's starting to make me feel so detached from myself. From the world. I'm continuously in my head. My mind feel so mixed up. I can't enjoy anything in life right now. I feel lost. I want this anxiety to get better, at times I'll be okay for a few days and then it all comes falling back down

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

yeah I know how u feel I feel like my mind is giving up on me ;( I feel like I'm not really here it's horrible and scary
    • Posted

Yeah I hate it and I don't even know why it's doing this. I have so much going for me...
    • Posted

me too and I try to be happy but noooo its ruining my life do u have problems sleeping too?
  • Posted

I know how you feel! I've been stuck like this since September!!! I want my life back!!!!!
  • Posted

Your not alone I feel the same way..it's called depersonalization derealization..I'm struggling with it to...it's horrible..it's completely harmless tho..it's just a form of anxiety but it can make you feel like your gonna die or go crazy...I feel like this everyday..
    • Posted

same but if u let it pass basically say eh it leaves soon smile
    • Posted

Have you had derealization?

And have you managed to get rid?

I feel like this every day and its not always terrible but sometimes it really is and I just want to know theres a light at the end of the tunnel and it will go, how log did it take to get rid?

• Posted

Yes I struggle with both..I tend to get my mind on something different like my video game or my kids and I be done thought it went away but soon as I ask my self did it go away it comes right back... Mind games are the worst..my anxiety makes it worst too

• Posted

I have had that, yes. I don't have it often but it is very terrible and makes you feel like you're going insane. For me it almost feels like I'm watching myself through a movie and I'm not actually in my body. For me to get rid of it, I have to constantly talk myself through it and I have to constantly be keeping myself busy. After awhile I'll notice hey look at that, when I'm busy and not thinking about it I feel just normal and I'll slowly stop getting anxiety and feeling that way. It takes a lot of hard work to train your brain like that though. But there is ALWAYS light at the end of the tunnel
  • Posted

I understand how you feel, I am the same way! I strongly suggest you go talk to a therapist about your issues since you seem to be in a bad state of mind. Getting medication to help with your issues isn't a bad idea either. It can get better as long as you reach out for help. If you are able to, try explaining how you feel to a loved one. I hope you are able to feel better soon. 
    • Posted

Thank you, I am going to start seeing my therapist again since I had stop seeing her for awhile due to my hectic schedule. Talking about how I feel really does help a lot, and that's why I'm glad I have such a wonderful bf who talks me through all my anxiety attacks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.