I feel unhealthy. (Fear of cancer.)

Posted , 1 user is following.

Around a young age (7-15), I don’t really like to eat vegetables nor fruits. At rare times I do, but it isn’t much. In 6th grade is when I develop hair loss. I ignored it, because I was stupid enough to think it’s normal. Around summer 2017, the doctor said I have high cholesterol in my blood. So I eat more healthier, but not still not much. Then we cut back to the end of 2018 when I have a swollen lymph node under my jaw at the left. When I looked it up, I was completely shocked. I tried to ignore it for a month, but I noticed it’s bigger. So I went to the doctors to show the lymph node. They said it doesn’t look like a big deal, so I went to get a blood and chest x-ray test. All is normal and I got pills for the lymph node. After using it for a month, nothing happened to them. However, I developed two more lymph nodes at the side of my neck, becoming very anxious. Went to the doctors again, and they were pretty worried, because I was supposed to go to another appointment for the nodes. (Forgot what it was.) After that, they set up two more appointments for the Pulmonary (chest pain) and Ultrasound (stomach.) I took the Pulmonary test, and I failed the first test ten times; meaning I can’t proceed to do the other tests. Unfortunately over the time span, I developed random symptoms like these:

- Chest pain.

- Brain aches.

- Bloated stomach (or abdominal)

- Swollen glands.

- Lump in my throat.

- Feeling of swollen arms (?)

I felt the most fear out of everything over the past few months. I feel that my bloated stomach caused weight loss. Not sure if it’s weight loss, because my weight lifter could be screwing around with me. Last time at the doctors they said I weigh 156. My weight lifter said 145-150. But that was a month ago since I have went to the doctors while my weight lifter says 145-150.

I’m sorry if this post has any bad English. I kept feeling over the fact I might die. (I’m currently 15.)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.