i feel unusual things these days on right parts of my whole body

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am feeling unusual things these days on right parts of my whole body

i am a house wife and 54 years old...i feel stretch starting from my head to foot on my right side of body only (including eyes, teeth, foot, hand, arm, leg).. i feel pain and right side of my foot, knee and under arm is swelled.

i consult to doctor but no one give me neither satisfied treatment nor answer of my problem.

what should i do? and what kind of disease do i have.

please help me. thank you very much.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    Hi Shaheen

    I suggest that maybe you go and see a different GP or go back to the one you saw? I started to have pain in my chest and it was on and off for months. I didnt go to GP as its like Mc donalds drive through here, but eventually I did when the pain got worse. I saw a different GP than my usual and it turned out I had a torn muscle under my breast ( god knows how that happened!) I was already on anti inflams due to my back so didnt need any meds.

    The silly thing is after going to the GP and knowing what it was I felt better and symptoms stopped. I had become really anxious about it beforehand thinking it was a sign I was going to have a stroke or something even though im 30.

    Sometimes if things occur in the body that worry you and you dont feel satisfied by what the doctor has said it can make you so anxious and make things worse. I would go back to your GP again and explain that its really worrying you.

    Hope that helps, If you ever want a chat let me know )

    Take Care

    Rose x

    Ohh p.s Try not to look on google as it can make you more anxious etc I thought I had something I didnt once because of looking on google and it made me more anxious.

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    thank you rose .. but i did not understand.. i mean what do you mean by GP..

    and what kind of disease i am suffering from? what should i do..

    thank you smile

    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Sorry Shaheen

    I meant GP as in your general practitioner your doctor in other words. I was trying to say that sometimes being anxious about things can make things worse and can make you think all kinds of things i.e that you have a disease. I would go back to your doctor and tell him its still worrying you or see a different doctor smile

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up