I felt light headed and short of breathe, I fell down, jerked a bit and then got up

Posted , 4 users are following.

So on my way to the bathroom, I felt light headed and short of breathe, I fell down (didn't pass out), jerked a bit and after a while I got up and could breathe properly, I was completely conscious when all this happened, like I said I didn't pass out, so I am concerned, is this fatigue or some other condition? I rarely experience shortage of breathe, it happens but rarely, should I be concerned? I am in my early 30's.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I apologize if this isn't the right segment to ask this question.

• Posted

Hi Stan, if your body acted this way you need to listen to what your body is trying to say to you. I am in trouble and Inam letting you know. So, now you listen and you seek  help from professionals that have studied the human body etc. I think you should run not walk to the dr. Of your choice and start to fight for your wellbeing! The decisions you make today regarding your health will be what your health will be as you grow older. Come on Stan seek the help you need, you might get lucky and have nothing major going on! You can do this, get going!! Best of luck Stan.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.