I felt like I was being thrown forward

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm not sure if this counts as anxiety, but I have been having trouble with anxiety this summer. So I was just sitting in my room and suddenly I felt as if I was being thrown forward and the room kind of felt like that too. Months and months ago I'd felt the same thing but much stronger, but nothings actually happening. I feel quite dizzy afterwords and it's just making me anxious. I've been feeling okay anxiety wise lately, but does anyone know what this could be or if it is serious? Oh, this is only the second time I've had it.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Do you drink enough water? Even gatorade can help?  Is it when you move positiin it occurs? Dehydratiin can do that..BBPV can do that..moqve positiins slower. Lack of sleep can encourage that and too much caffiene. Always a good idea to get an examine, at least they will clear any ear or sinus issue. 
    • Posted

I have not been able to sleep lately and I haven't been drinking loads of water, but I'd just had a sip of water when it happened.

• Posted

You need to drink half of your body weight in ounces daily througout the day. 
  • Posted

Sounds like a small earthquake but it would have been in the news
    • Posted

No, no one else feels them. We don't get them where I live

• Posted

Sometimes a big truck a block away can cause a house to shake. It seems you are capable of carrying on. Try to forget this incident. Maybe it won't happen again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.