I finally got my uterus biospy done! Post Menopause

Posted , 5 users are following.

I just got home from getting the uterus bisopy done, she GOT 3 biospy went in 3 different times for tissue! I get results in 3 to 4 days or so. I am cramping and lots more bleeding then when my first GYN did his attempted biospy! I seen the cheif of gyn today and she did all the biospies in her office I just got home! Is it normal to cramp and blood in botton of toliet and did any of you all GYN get bisopy 3 times in different spots of the uterus!  She said she got in!  I was so nervous my blood pressure was 160/102 She also took blood work while there to check hormones and thyroid. Thanks ladies!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have had a single biopsy done before. It is normal to cramp and to bleed. Now that you are home hopefully your blood pressure will come down. Try and take it easy for a couple of days. I will be praying for you!
    • Posted

Thank you for the prayer they are really appreciated.
  • Posted

Prayers going up for you! 🙏
  • Posted

I had mine Thursday and I cramped for a day spotted for three day I'm waiting till Wednesday for results I go for an ultrasound tomorrow!! Good luck be positive ??

• Posted

I have a lot more than spotting maybe because she did it 3 times.  I already had the ultra sound done showed 9mm thickness of uterus thats why I had to get the uterus biospies. Post meno bleeding...
  • Posted

What you're experiencing is normal.  It sounds to me as if your doctor is being very, very careful.  I just had a hysterectomy on July 18, and I'm recovering well.  Try to take each moment as it comes and know that I'm praying for you, too!  xx

• Posted

Hi crosado,

So sorry to hear you are having cramps, my fingers are crossed for you hoping all goes well.

Phyl x 💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.