I forgot to tale my tablets last nite at 7pm they're 75mg immediate release at nite

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can I take them now or will i have to wait til my next dose.. freaking out here

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Can you ring a pharmacist to check? Personally Because of the drug they are I’d be taking the missed dose ASAP because of the side effects from missing a dose. If I took mine even an hour late I got awful head shocks But everyone’s different. 
  • Posted

Take them now as you will have withdrawal symptoms otherwise. Then take your normal dose tonight. Hope that helps.
  • Posted

Forgot to say, I used to miss doses occasionally and then took them as soon as I remembered. If you read the patient information in the medication box it advises you to take a missed dose ASAP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.