I found blood on my underwear after masturbating but I didn't insert anything

Posted , 3 users are following.

Sensitive subject, I know. But 2 days ago in the afternoon I did the deed but I only rubbed, I'd never insert anything since I'm quite scared. There was a small drop of blood 2 days ago but I did the deed again last night because I was needy. And I fell asleep after, the next morning I checked my underwear because I peed and there were more blood than 2 days ago it even leaked through my underwear. I haven't had my period in 6 months since I just started this January and I am still experiencing irregular cycles. I don't know what to do did I break something inside me?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Are you sure this blood is not just a scanty period?   You dont say how old you are but have you had any advice from your GP about your  irregular cycles?   Its a common problem.

No,I dont think you did any harm at all.

• Posted

I'm going to assume you climaxed, right? A lot of women don't realize that when you have an orgasm, that comes from your urinary tract, not from your vagina. So then you said you saw some again when you pee'd, its possible you may have a urinary tract infection or something easily fixed...however those can get very painful so don't wait....go to the Dr now. He has to do a couple blood tests and check your pee. This is just my 2 cents

Ladyjack 51

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.