I found something that works and i want to share

Posted , 6 users are following.

In short, i'm 33, bartholin sufferer for 10 years. had incision&drainage without success, had marsupalization without success, had random ruptures at home, had a word catheter that worked for about 5 years and then the hole created got plugged again.

Now my bartholin came back, and i found out when i squeeze it manually (not a healthy way, should come out naturally through the hole/duct) the liquid comes out but the tissues around became swollen, inflamed and stinging. I was very disparate and decided to take the super-market very liquid pure honey (in my case it was wild flowers honey) and rub it on pretty much everything!..and guess what, after like 15 minutes my panties were soaking wet, and i continued this for 2 days a few times a day and each time i had the same result (please shower when u're wet and before new application!) and seems like everything went back to normal, and most importantly, healed and unplugged the hole totally.

I can't believe this worked so fast. Apparently honey has some anti-bacterial/anti inflammatory and healing virtues amongst other soothing qualities.

I told my mom about this and advised her to put this on her haemorrhoids since she suffers, i told her it sounds funny but if i suffered i would put just about anything to make it go away.

She got convinced and i'll report in a few days.

Bartholin girls, try my advice together with a combination of hot water showers/baths and massaging of the area from the outside of the labia and tell me how it went! 

XXX 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

thanks for the info,for how long has it dissappear after applying the horney,is it any type of honey that is good.
    • Posted

Supermarket honey, very liquidy in texture, the kind i used was derived from wild flowers, but i think any is good.

In like 10 minutes i felt wetness since sorry TMI: the pus was drawn out by the honey and i went to shower immediately after, a few massages and squeezes on the area gently might help from the inside and outside.

I did this like 3-4 times a day for 3 days, infection was gone.  

• Posted

Find the purest honey in liquid style you can find.
  • Posted

Hi! I just had my marsupialization on last October 15, 2017. I noticed it came back end of last month!! I have Hurix's Chengmai Honey at my kitchen now. Which I drink with hot water every morning before breakfast. Does that type of honey can be used??? It is liquid indeed. By the way, may I know how did you massage it? Did you try to massage by pressing the lump (cyst) ?? And is it just to massage directly  on the cyst or try to massage the groin as well?? I am desperately want to get rid of this! It is no fun to have sex while it is there 😩😭

• Posted

And another question, how long does it take to avoid having sex after done the massaging? May I know if you are no longer have the bc again? Or is it recurring as well if you are now bc-free?? Did you massage it in 2-3 days and it is no longer there?? Mind me asking, during the massage time, did you feel horny?  Cause I want to know if you mean to massage it using honey almost massaging everything??? 
  • Posted

I think I need to ask further about how long you massage it. 15 minutes rubbing aka massaging it while laying in bed or standing or squatting? Did you experience the puss got off in your first massage or it drawn off after several times massaging it in a day? Massage it in clockwise or up and down?
    • Posted

Wow so many questions :-) I will try to answer my best.

The honey seems good, try to massage the skin/cyst from the inside with it and the groin area too, any direction is ok as long as it is covered with honey.1-2 minutes is enough time. 

The puss comes out in a watery form or liquidy-water like form after 20 minutes.

The honey helps the puss come out and helps healing wounds after an operation, it does not prevent cysts coming back. From my experience marsup operation is usually a failure for many girls including me, what helped me the most was putting in a ward catheter for 6 weeks, it crated a permanent hole there.

Usually it is advised to avoid sex until the cyst or wound from the cyst + swelling is all healed and back to normal, sex might aggravate things. I don't think you can feel sexual while experiencing bartholin...you feel exactly the opposite. Try this method for a week, if nothing helps and it comes back, do the ward catheter...marsup is worthless. 

• Posted

Sorry for asking too many questions ☺️ Thanks so much for your reply and I still have one last question regarding your case, was the puss came out after an application or how many times you did for a massage until the puss came out for the first time itself?
    • Posted

yes it comes out after application..about 20 minutes. do it until you see it's over and the place has healed. Just massage the honey and wait 20 minutes 3 times a day. 

• Posted

Thanks alot for this info,it works,mine ruptured after the first application of the honey.

• Posted

what if its not a head? mine is just a painless headless cyst. its been there for years and hasnt changed size. Its just causing dryness because its accumulating in the gland and not actually lubricating my vagina.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.