I found these in my stool! Round little bit yellow pea like balls

Posted , 9 users are following.

These are squishy and has a pointed end too!!

I cut them so u guys could see what its like after cutting..please help me figure it out!

i have lots of them in my stool!

image.imageimage

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

hi mil, i think something has gone through your bowel solid, it could be chickpeas, lemon or something like that. if it's that size you'd be in agony. you need to think what you've eaten. you'll be ok, as long as you're not left in horrendous pain.

• Edited

the size of this stuff i found is very small...like the size of a grain...im worried it might be some parasite egg but i did stool test and it says Helminthis- Not Seen.

• Posted

also, thank you for your reply! I also have some health anxiety and recently did SIBO treatment!

maybe its all my anxiety causing these cycle of gastrointestinal distress.

Thank you for your reply!

Take care!

• Edited

hi mil, no problems i hope you get it sorted and get better soon.x

• Posted

How did you get a stool test? Did you take sample to doctor or find an at home test?

• Posted

I was thinking the same as Sam. Corn or chickpeas or something like that. Have a think about what you have eaten in the past few days. If you are one of those people who doesnt chew their food much and swallows too soon, that would account for these pieces. If you are absolutely convinced you havent eaten anything like this it may be tiny balls of undigested fat but I think you would have other gut problems as well.

• Posted

I am on keto since 2012, don't eat corn or chickpeas and have these balls from time to time. Do not think it is undigested food.

• Posted

Hi mil2072,

I thought I was the only one. I was embarrassed and grossed out, but I finally got up enough nerve to talk about it with my GI doctor who does my colonoscopies. After, bloodwork, stool samples and a colonoscopy, he basically said its build up in the pockets from the diverticulosis. I also don't have a gallbladder, so I have weird stuff anyways.

I'm just glad I finally know what it is.

Perhaps you have that too?

Best Wishes,

SJT

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.