I get terrible lower abdomen pain and then vomit.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Over a period of about 3 months this has happened 4 different times.... I get terrible lower abdomen pain. Pain were I had my c-section scar extremely bad. I get really hot and sweaty. I feel like I am going to pass out and have diarrhea. Well that doesn’t happen. I end up throwing up a couple of times and then feel fine. This lasts for about 10 minutes or so.

What is happening to me? Stress? ( which I did loose my mom about a month ago, I was her care taker.)

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

My pain is the right side tender and pain near groin particularly when I move..de examined me and said diverticulitis ?
    • Posted

So what is the next step. Did doc say anything. Or did he give you that diagnosis. He just examined you and said that. Did he run tests on you.
    • Posted

Thank you for replying.. my position at the moment is that I was offered a vacant hospital for proplapse  bowel last Tuesday. And told them if was having very tender right side abdomen discomfort..he said that’s ok, we will give you a check. Op cancelled two days later..no beds

so I went to my local,dr..a new one.. who said it’s diverticulitis and gave me Flagyl and Cripfo, told me to,just,have broth for 2 or 3day ..then light meals...which I have done

I ha emtoday completed the 7 day course, still feeling very tender..but no worse..my op now should be 19 Nov..

Tomorrow I,will start probiotics, but still continue with light meals fish and chicken or turkey and only a little with some veg.

I tried to phone dr for phone appointment, two days couldn’t get through over an hoir..

I,would,think if,it’s a rumbling appendix I would feel unwell and I feel fine

My lovely Grandaughter made me some very spicy soup a couple,of weeks ago, or I could have lifted something heavy.

I am 82 and my late hubby had a burst appendix many  years ago and that was horrendous..

MAybe I should have more antibiotics but I don’t really want to as they havenot,helped much

Thanks for replying

• Posted

Hi, joy!

I think you are taking the stress. Be calm. Don't take any stress. I'm telling you some tips to reduce the stress. Here are 

Breathe Deeply. Take a 5-minute break and focus on your breathing. ...

Be Present. Slow down. ...

Reach Out.

Tune In to Your Body.

For more inquiries contact your doctor.

• Posted

Your mum is resting now. She would not want you to stress. Try to get help maybe you need to talk to a psychologist. It could be bad stress. That could make you sick. If that doesn't help go to your pcp. Good Luck to you dear.

• Posted

How old are you Joy?

How much do you vomit?

Sounds possibly gynae related.

• Posted

Maybe the surgery disturbed something if the pain is coming from your C section scar.  It might be adhesions pressing on a nerve. Stress will not be helping either. I would see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.