I give up

Posted , 9 users are following.

I don't know what to do anymore. The week after my period is very difficult. I can't see, my anxiety is through the roof, I have racing thoughts of doom and gloom, etc.. And, this dizziness that started after an episode of room spinning vertigo...is too much to handle. I tried the Epley Manuveur and it did not improve my symptoms. Maybe it is due to my constant squinting and jaw clenching? My life is stuck on pause. I feel utterly useless and helpless. I need to find a job (after being fired), but I don't even know what I could do. I wish I knew it would get better, so I could work toward a goal. sigh

1 like, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Google Happy Hormones. I hear it has helped many. Happy Hormones on facebook

• Posted

i literally could have written this post. i am going through the exact same thing. usually after my period i feel good and get back to normal but now i feel worse then ever. i dont even know what to say about it. just when i think i have this figured out new patterns come up and make me feel like something else ks wrong. is this really the hormones??

• Posted

I am starting to doubt it is all hormones too. It's a nightmare and no one I know IRL is going through this nonsense.

• Posted

I'm the exact same! Only I have no clue what day I would be on in cycle ( ovulating , having a period) because of hysterectomy with ovaries still in me.. It frustrates me to not know when this will all end.. I just keep plugging along every month is the same mirror of the month before crazy hormones!!! I wish I could tell you these migraines dizziness off balance vertigo vision awfulness gets better but I can't yet, it still keeps on cycling every month and the actual painful migraine attack is REDICULOUS, every month sometimes more , I know the attack is coming when the vertigo off balance dizziness head numbness vision blurriness dull headache starts then I brace myself for the 3 day long attack, it sends my anxiety into overdrive..well don't know if youve already tried or not maybe unemployment sonce you were fired I think you said, maybe get an attorney if you have good cause with your medical records to have been off work, also try disability, as this definitely causes disability.. And maybe go to the thrift shops of course when you are NOT dizzy with migraine and dizziness vertigo, and stock up on items that sell well on eBay for some income.. Hang in there I cannot wait either for better days!!!

• Posted

It cut me off, was just going to say . you can literally take pictures and put that stuff up on eBay from your your bed if you need to on days you can't get out of bed and it helps with some income..

• Posted

Jewelry, clothing lots, all are HOT items, make the pictures look pretty.. Just some extra income ideas..😄

• Posted

Don't know why it keeps sending on its own lol!! Anyhow when I say clothing lots I mean put together outfits that can be mixed or matched one pair of super cute jeans and 2 tops , can be purchased for a couple dollars and literally sold for 20 30 40 dollars or more, same with Jewelry. All hot items to sell, just need to be creative...

• Posted

I never had the dizziness until the morning I woke up with vertigo. It is so awful. Why won't it go away?!?! It has been 7 weeks!!! I was afraid of a migraine aura, but this is constant non-stop all day. I am at my breaking point. I appreciate your money making suggestions. I just want to cry myself to sleep and wake up before any of this craziness started. It is too much to bear.

• Posted

I know I get it! Thats how it is constant with the dizziness, and then one day it won't be constant anymore then will just cycle itself..

• Posted

I guess thats why older woman who have completely been through this and onto the other side of their lives choose to not talk about all of this because it was so very hard to make it through this phase of life.. And that is why they call it the change, it really does change you.. Remember all those movies based from the 1800s. Where the men are all in the libraries of their homes having whiskey and a cigar with their guy friends and all the wives are upstairs in their beds where their husbands carried them to because they fainted and are resting because they don't feel good dizzy hot and passed out.. Awful times thats all of us now.. Hang in there..

• Posted

There is something odd happening in this thread. I replied to you, but it looks like I replied to my original post. So strange. I hope this dizziness cycles itself out soon. I looked back in my journal and my last entry was two periods ago at the end of April. Sure enough, it says, "Why are my symptoms so bad right after my period" and "Eyes are super blurry." It's crazy how you have the same exact symptoms, the exact same time of the month, and yet we still tell ourselves it must be something other than hormones. I laughed at the idea of a husband carrying me upstairs to bed. Maybe because I don't have a husband or an upstairs or am too fat to be carried. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Posted

Lol yes who gets carried off to bed in this days age not me ha ha I hear you.. These symptoms are definitely strange and hit us all the same..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.