I Give Up! Sick of being sick!

Posted , 11 users are following.

I have been so I'll for so long. I'm truly giving up. My doctors, over the last few years have found issues with me, but none of them talk to each other and I'm getting weaker.

I have been taking ondedestron since October. As I vomit without and sometimes while taking it. When I don't take the meds, I start the whole vomiting cycle again. It's quite painful and I'm so tired of being sick.

Symptoms are extreme nausea and vomiting. diahrrea (can be 15 to 20 episodes per day). the anti nausea help to alleviate the Diaharrea. But, I was diagnosed with colitis in ER. the problem is, I know I have IBD, Fatty Liver Disease, 2 hiatial hernias (1 my stomach going into my mediastam and the other below my liver) degenerative disc disease, GERD, pressure in eyes, migraines, fever, high wbc for over 3 years, chronic illnesses random. so exhausted, chronic low potassium, low calcium, pain is unbelievable. just so freaking sick. I see my doctor again on the 7th. but I'm not excited because I'm sure I will get the same old response. Let's run a million tests, that aren't definitive. I'm too tired to continue testing. I can't get up and go anymore. My home looks like a hospital. I have absolutely no life. I sleep, puke and have diaharrea. My goal when I wake up, is let's see how long it takes to drink a glass a water with my anti nausea. Could be a 3 hour event. I might throw up the first 3 sips or the other.

After research, I'm thinking Crohns Disease? not sure how to get the doctor to treat me for that and I know I'm leaving a lot out, but there's simply too much to go over. How do you get a doctor to nail down a diagnosis and connect the dots? I'm thinking Lupus, Crohn's, Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis, Cancer or anything else that is killing me. I truly feel that if I don't get some treatment soon, and the doc keeps forgetting to refill my script. I won't be alive much longer. How do i get them to help me?

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's a new year and everything will be fine. I think you should start from scratch and totally re-think your diet. Your whole hormone system is off balance. FIRST heal your gut with cooked oatmeal (water, oatmeal), kefir and kombucha. Also, take Vitamin D and activated Vitamin B complex. Also 100g Magnesium with food.

Then you can add clean food. Whole grain bread, vegetables etc.

And I would recommend talking to a RN. Registered Nutritionist!! asap

Your health comes from your gut and your body needs all nutrients to heal and make sure all processes can function! You are what you eat! Always think - what's in it for my body when choosing food. I can promise you you will get better! And yes, STOP SMOKING!

• Posted

As soon as I can eat, I will.

I have always eaten healthy in the past. I don't eat candy, I prefer fresh fruit. I cook at home, no fast food.

A typical day for me would be toast and tea, a homemade stew from scratch with fresh veggies. Or Lemon Salmon, salads, etc. I don't drink alcohol and my worst quality is my smoking.

I have lost 45 pounds in the last few months, I'm almost high school weight.

• Posted

Sounds like irritants to your system. Smoking and coffee oh and alcohol as well as acidic foods like tomatoes or fizzy drinks are the culprits.

Once you take your diet back to it's basic form you can eliminate those you consume which are causing you harm.

Water is a huge healer and can do some of the job into resetting your system.

I've used porridge to reset my IBS even though I've needed more insulin units to be injected to cover the carb content. Gravy triggered my last bout of IBS. Chocolate can too if I eat too many squares.

Your diet can hold the key to less upsets.

Try and think back to a diet you had where you suffered less. Try and mimic that diet.

All the best for 2019. I'm sure you will turn this around.

• Posted

hi,

I drink mostly water and tea. I have never been a coffee person. Everything, including water makes me sick. I just can't handle anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.