I got a pimple on my penis, what could it be?

Posted , 2 users are following.

4 days ago I started to feel discomfort in the body of my penis, it feels and looks like a pimple but I don't know, two days ago I tried to press it and pus came out, but now it's a little more inflamed, the last time I had sexual intercourse It was 3 months ago and I have always used a condom, what could it be? It doesn't hurt, it's just a nuisance like a ingrown hair or pimple, is it serious? I usually remove the hair from that area with a rake. Thank you so much!

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

same unfortunately mines spread have 14-16 bumps on my groin now and 2 bumps on my penis head first it starts on my groij just one bump then it spreads on my groin now my penis head i dont know what this is but i think its not std cause im 2 months sexually inactive

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.