i got an issue with my eating on any soild foods

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi,

i'm desperate this start to drives me crazy no matter what type of food any solid foods from protein base to carbs even salads anything solid i ate i immediately feel super sleepy i mean like been drugged sleepy

i tried even coffee tea walking around little bit after food nothing work!

either i sleep for a while or i get nasty headache then have to sleep even more to back to norm

its really affect my daily routines and work i couldn't find good solution for this issue

i appreciate if you can help

tnX in advance

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

try liquid foods then

slimfast, milk or yogart with fruit and raw eggs.

soups with burnt brow bread

• Posted

yeah whenever i need to stay wake i use liquid foods! but i didnt be like this before!

wondering why and how can i fix it i cant just drink my foods forever!

• Posted

Have you tried a food diary?

• Posted

i tried but its useless since its not just food allergy or something any sorta of solid food make me drowsy and either i have to sleep or have headache!

and its not lack of sleep either lets say i slept for 7 hours breakfast then i need sleep

then wake few hours lunch then i need sleep its just crazy

its messing up my life in worst way possible

• Posted

Maybe go and see your doctor to get some testing done . How long has this been going on?

• Posted

a month or so...

well can't do at the moment where i live is corona outbreak most hospitals dont even accept patience except on emergency cases...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.