I got blisters on my vagina

Posted , 1 user is following.

I recently found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and I found out I had chalmiydia so that also made me get a Uti I took the pills for the Uti to clear my bladder after I was done with my 7 day course of antibiotics for the Uti I started to get this weird itch in my vagina and a bump I thought it would go away so when 3 days later I start to itch and I notices alot of bumps on my vagina when I urniate in the morning It would start to burn really bad to the point to where I would cry I went to the Er that Tuesday afternoon to see why am I having these symptoms I thought it was the chalmiydia that came back but I was positive for Bv the doctor told me I was positive for herpes but I had second opinions because there was no way I had herpes so he prescribed me Flagy 500 mg for 7 days

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.