I got burning stomach pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi i have burning stomach pain its near the belly and left side opposite belly when i touch i feel sharp stabbing pain its been going on for sometime

i m only diognised with celiac and i an strict gluten free please has anyone suffers from this no urine infection

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Lisa, does it hurt after you eat or later on. Any chance it could be gastric reflux? Or it could be gastritis or a stomach ulcer, there are so many things it could be as alot of symptoms are similar but you don't give much information. What does your doctor say?

The only way to tell whats going on inside is to have an endoscopy.

Let me know what your doctor says?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.