I got depressed now.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've been sufffering from bipolar disorder for 6 years and have to take medications up to now. Now, i have to take Divalproex sodium extended release tablets 250 mg and Aripriprazole 5 mg once a day. In the past, mood swings occured frequently and now the same. Moreover, i got drowsy all the time. Now, I'm getting depressed. Our final exam is drawing near and I'm getting much worry about to pass the exam. I'm in stressful condition now. Please help me. What should i do?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hey Zay, go back to your Dr and let them know how your feeling. Maybe you need an antidepressant. I take citralopram 40mg, aripiprazole 15mg and lithium 1000mg. Let people know at college how you are feeling. Hang in there. Louise x
    • Posted

Louise, i now reach Yangon to see with my Dr. Trying to hang in there.
    • Posted

I know how you feel. I dunno if it's the antipsychotic or depression, but I feel sedated and flat. I am going to see my doc next week. Hang in there x
    • Posted

Hi, Louise, fighting ...... I wish u be ok and feel well soon. As for me, after seeing with my Dr., I am full of energy and feeling well. I believe he can make me perfect. He increase the dose of Divalproex sodium and Aripiprazole to 500 mg and 15 mg and add Artane and Olanzapine. I have taken the medications he prescribed and going to sleep. Tomorrow, i do know I'm full of energy to fight with the problems of my life.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.