I got in this week I’ve been super worried if it’s Molluscum contagiosum Or HPV?

Posted , 2 users are following.

There tiny shiny circle bumps by my vagina. So small and not clustered  Some will disappear but then some more show up. They don’t hurt nor are they itchy. I’ve been on internet like all week waiting for my app I’m freaking myself out. 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Go to the Derm. Prob molluscum but hpv is said not to hurt either.also it can be nothing. Just get checked out. Both are curable and nothing to worry about, if you do have either. I had molluscum for 6 months total, but it only lasted three months after being treated every week.  Molluscum looks like a crater and there’s a white head on top, that is very circular. There both treated the same with imponoid cream known as Aldara. Aldara Makes your immune system recognize both viruses and cures from within. Molluscum can be also scraped, frozen, and lazered. All work and molluscum is always curable, the virus just needs to run it’s course. You’ll have it for prob at least 3 months if it is molluscum, and a maximum of 6 months- 11 months. 11 months if untreated. 6 months if treated. Quickest way to cure, is to remove lesions within days of appearance, giving them no time to reproduce. Do not touch them at all, then touch your skin.  Wash hands if you touch it It spreads through out the whole body, besides palms of feet and hands. Can also partially stick to surfaces. Use two towels in shower, one for region w and without molluscum. Don’t rewear unwashed clothes, don’t shave surrounding area, don’t use lofer in shower or rag. Don’t take a bath. Virus is most abundanct in humidity. Don’t leave area wet. Use hands with soap to wash that area. But most importantly relax, it always goes away and you will be cured. Hpv is not as contagious, and the warts that are genital will only stay to that particularly region. 90% of people are fully cured within 2 years, and most people do not have a second outbreak, and are cured after getting the first one treated and removed. 90 percent of the population as some form of hpv and is estimated that 100 percent will in a couple of years. Just go to the doc, get treated and adhere to the tips above you’ll be fine in no time, if you even have something. It can be Fordyce spots, actual pimples or normal anatomy. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.