I got it to brain in 24hrs with HOT BATHS AND salt

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was in soooooo much pain . I soaked and soaked. All morning 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Iris

excellent ... I did same years ago, it never returned..

doc said two or three hot baths a day, half cup of salt each time 

dissolve salt in the hot tap water first ..

make sure water enters vagina abit and sit and soak in the salty water hot as you can stand it, it opens the blocked pore and draws contents out 

jay xx

• Posted

Its drained bout 5am ... It's 6:40am right now .... Should I do another hot bath now ?
    • Posted

Hi Iris

so happy for you..

i would maybe leave it for a while .. let it do its thing, at least its unblocked now..

have another bath later hun...  bet your so happy 😀

keep having them for a few days ensure all is gone even if its only one a day

jay jay xx

• Posted

Thanks 😁 

This is my 2nd one .... I had my first one about 6/7months ago and I was soooo scared so I went to the ER and it was trained ...

This one came yesterday and I used a few wed sources and I've been reading all morning.  

I feel sooooo much better ... Now I can enjoy my weekend ☺  thanks again .

• Posted

Hi Iris..

yes you enjoy the weekend

at least you know what to do now.  ' good old home remedy and one my Doc told me to do ' 

plenty of table salt in your cupboard 😀

take care sweetie 

jay jay xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.