I got left abdominal pain when i breathe deeply .

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi ! I am a 20 years old healthy man. I got pain on my left abdomen when i breathe deeply or yawn. I mean it's not really bothering me cause the pain islike 5 out of 10 in a pain scale . But it keeps going for 2 days now.

What is it ? I don't have it while breathing normally or coughing or moving around .

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Have you done anything strenuous that might have pulled a muscle?Wait a week to see if the pain goes away. If it doesn't, see your doctor.

• Posted

Actually , i might be . I don't really sure about it. Because of i am an illustrator , i am sitting without thinking about my posture all day .

• Posted

If you are in one position for an extended period of time, it is possible to strain a muscle. I use an ipad for long periods and I can sometimes strain my hands and arms when typing and aggravate old neuropathic injuries. I strained my arm the other day when I had my tablet pointed at the ceiling for several minutes to place an augmented reality photo on it.

• Posted

Wow , i never knew that that kinda things can cause strain muscle . I am using an ipad too for drawing and i don't any stand for it so it makes my posture really weird.Thank you for information 😃

• Posted

My ipad can stand on its folder vertically and horizontally which saves my arms and hands. However, when I have to hold the machine when taking video and photos, that's when it can be painful for my muscles and joints.

• Posted

A little update . It gone away a hour ago but came back again after half and a hour.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.