I got the flu and my eyes full of sticky stuff like cold

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi all.

I get flu shots every year and still get the flu worst than before flu shot. In May this year I got pneumonia and every time it affects my lungs.  Now I got flu again and my eyes are sticky with pus like. 

Salivary glands swollen and painful. And dry mouth. Taking antibiotics at the moment.

Does any one had this experience? What vitamins can I take to build my immune system? Vit c makes my mouth very raw and sensitive teeth also can't eat much fruit as my tongue burns.

Thanks for any info I can get

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Infection of any kind affects the production of red blood cells as we produce more white ones.  I find  Folic Acid is a great boost but don't take it all the time just when the body low.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.