I got these sort of sore things just want to know what it could Bebe and how to help it heal

Posted , 2 users are following.

It's started a few days ago the area seemed pretty inflamed and irritated on one side of my vagina After itching I noticed a bump under the skin I have a real problem with itching and picking and since trying to leave them since then they have got very sore and have a yellowish white scab head still inflamed and very sorry any help please 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Sounds like a blocked and infected Bartholins Cyst.  The Bartholins glands provide the lubrication for your vagina and these can get blocked and then become infected forming what seems and looks like a boil.  Please dont pick at it. They usually discharge/burst on their own but warm baths are often helpful.  If it becomes large and painful you will probably need a doctors advice. You may need antibiotics.   If you constantly get these then you should see a doctor anyway.    If you have reason to be worried about an STI then do get help with a proper diagnosis and treatment from a clinic or doctor.   Bartholin cyst blockages and infections are extremely common,so your doctor wont be phased by it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.