I got vaccinated and still has some mild urinary problem symptoms

Posted , 1 user is following.

(Sorry for my English if it was wrong grammar)

I got Astrazeneca as first dose and Pfizer as second dose when before end of 2021. after got second dose 1 week, I has some symptom look like UTI but only has frequency urination (maybe just felt like, because I just felt like I need to pee every 5 minutes but my urine not yet full enough to notice for peeing) It wasn't no effect on my life except when I'll sleeping.

At first, I never think about UTI or any illness. I thought it was winter as don't make sweats and more urine and I also drank some cola drinks at that time. but after 1 week this symptom has more severe symptoms. I was diagnosed with a UTI and got antibiotics but not yet completely cured. I went to another hospital, check my urine and never found any bacteria that cursed UTI or any urinary problem. I went to urinary clinic and was diagnosed about stones, but not found any stones. so I don't know what illness make me not comfortable until this second (al thought it was better than first time I has symptoms) I thought I maybe has Prostatitis but I never has any pain or inflamed, I just felt like I has frequency urination only

Other symptoms I found by myself that, before I got vaccinated, I has a semen that sticky and thick. but after this symptoms, my semen has less sticky, less thick (look like syrup water) and has some smell like coconut water (maybe it has since I drank coconut water during treatment). and another symptoms is when I has some rectal excretion activity, my pre-cum fluid (or my semen in sometime) has ejaculated from my penis without my masturbation (maybe my excrement did it because it happened every time I has constipation - but although all of my life has constipation, it never had any fluid ejaculated from my genital, both pre-cum fluid or semen until I got vaccinated) now I need to sleep well, with turning face up again, because since I has symptoms, I can't slept if I slept with face up (now I really hate to sleep turning face down) I don't sure what happened with my body.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.