I ha ve scary thoughts

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm really scared right now, this didn't happen in my dream, I was awake with my eyes closed. I was thinking about cutting my wrist in front of someone with the intention that he would have a trauma. I don't hate this person, I barely know him, he's my houde doctor ( I don't know how you call it, just the doctor you go to when you are sick) I kept thinking this for 15 minutes straight I think. I was also thinking that he would call an ambulance and I would survive, and I would do it again and again. You probably have an explanation for this, but the scariest part for me is that when I try to push away those awful thoughts, I get goosebumbs all over my body and I have insane ear pressure for 30 seconds. Is it possible there is some unnatural, evil spirrit trying to tell me that I should keep thinking like that. I just can't explain the earpressure, I wanted to shout as loud as I could but I just couldn't. In the past I had also thouhgts about cutting my dog in half while alive, I would never do that I love him so much! Sometimes, when I look at myself in the mirror I also get goosebumbs all over my body and I don't know why.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried talking  to a psychologist?? Or anyone for that matter ? I don’t know your history nor am I a doctor but thinking or cutting yourself is a very scary feeling and you shouldn’t go through it alone.
  • Posted

Hi everyone has scary thoughts sometimes!  That's because we are human beings and not computers to be programmed a certain way.  Don't pay much attention to them and they will dissipate a bit.  The important thing is you are not doing the actions so chill out.  If the thoughts get too  much for you then see a doctor and get some medical help.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.