I had basically got re circumcised and is this line supposed to be there?

Posted , 2 users are following.

It leans to the left when erect and was wondering if that is normal. 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

• Posted

I'm no expert on circumcision results, but I do know there's a big variation in penis characteristics, and unless there is pain or dysfunction, it's rather pointless to wonder about the 'normality' of our penises. Yours looks fine to me.

• Posted

I wonder if it could be affecting the full length when erect since it leans to the left and that is where the line is? 
    • Posted

Like it doesn't bend straight out away from stomach. It is like 45 degree angle now.

• Posted

It probably won't feel any different for you or your partner during intercourse. Men with full Peyronie's disease can still have fulfilling sex. 

• Posted

Well it is shaped like a banana so maybe that's why.

• Posted

One contributor has said he helped his curvature with ultrasound from a sonic toothbrush, but I have no idea how it worked for him.
    • Posted

It doesn't go straight out and away from body when full erect. Not sure if it is supposed to? 

• Posted

So while stretching that notch of skin I noticed my penis going more outward away from body.  
  • Posted

Sounds to me that you are overly concerned with appearance. Just be glad it works - I suggest you concentrate on more important things!
    • Posted

It wouldn't stretch out all the way is what i'm saying, like it was a tight frenulum. 

• Posted

Short fenulum can be treated with minor surgery to free it.
    • Posted

Shouldn't the surgeon who did the work help you out as a free follow up?

• Posted

He said it looked good but don't remember if he seen the underside. He said it grows from the head when erect.  

• Posted

Any reason to think he didn't examine you fully?

• Posted

He basically looked at the surgery marks. 
    • Posted

But I didn't think the frenulum would still be left on after it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.