i had blood in my urine and cramps with a fever and vomiting

Posted , 4 users are following.

i could have had a virus, what is the urine in the blood, it was slight, not heavy like months ago.  The urine tests show no infection, had an ultra sound, no sign of cancer in either.  There are options besides cystoscopy as I  understand it, that could leave scarring.  What could it be..worried.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I'm not really sure but shouldn't you be having a followup with a Uroligist? Maybe you could hint to your Dr. if things don't improve but I hope they do for you . Get well,

Penny

• Posted

Hi, there's something going on. Isuggest you back to your go and him or her things ave not improved. Good luck
  • Posted

Did you made Balharizia (parasite) Lab.test?continuing blood in urine

causing blader cancer.

• Posted

is t hat different than the urine test ..after 2 negative urine tests for infection...there was a 3rd..not sure but she said ultra sound shows nothing but a cystoscopy might...what about mri and scans too
    • Posted

what is balharizia exactly can that show atypical cells
    • Posted

schistosoma or balharizia is a parasit living at defferent organs.

including bladder, it put eggs in the bladder ,when the urine pass

outside these eggs making scratches on the wall of ureter when it coming out ,so there is a blood in urine result. This disease is treated by one dose 4 tablets of antibiotic to kill mature schistosoma. you can talk

with your doctor to perform schistosoma parasit test . now there is a new

test for finding the eggs in the urine. good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.