I had depression 2 years back. It started again

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have suicidal tendencies. I dont want to die, but i feel like i dont want to live anymore. My life has been a struggle and i am tired of trying now. I just want everything to end. I quit my job bcoz my boss used to harass me. I feel like i have had enough. If this is what life is, i dont want to live anymore. I had depression before and i overcame it by  myself. But now i cannot do it again. Its just so hard. The most difficult part is to express.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi rashmi i know that feeling all too well ecspec over the last year. Im improving but i did get to tht point so many times and dont feel it now with the help of good friends medication and realising relationships and affairs of the heart are just no good for my state of mind. Obv thats a personal view for me. I know ur struggling but if yr not getting better this time by yrself please seek help.u deserve to be happy xx
  • Posted

Hello Rashmi we want you to have a better quality of life. So sad to hear how much you are suffering with the disease of depression. It really is a painful illness that robs us of the pleasure of the best parts of us and our relationships. 

Rashmi I believe that you can get better and I speak from personal experience. I went to a doctor who recommended antidepressants and got a referral to a counselor. I started the slow process of working through the underlying issues that were causing my depression and anxiety. Little by little I got better. You will too and meaning will come back to your life! You deserve to pamper yourself. Be good to yourself. Please..please keep writing in and let us know how you are getting along. Diane

• Posted

Hi rashmi - there is really only one course of action to take: see your doctor. Explain what you feeling, and that you had depression before. You cannot expect yourself to overcome this alone. Medications may be described to help balance out your mood. Meds are a tool and should be used in conjunction with a therapist or and psychologist who will help you dig down to any underlying issues that may be causing your condition. Your doctor can provide a referral. This process will take as long as it takes, and can be viewed as an educational experience where you learn coping skills, self understanding,  and how to recognise any triggers that might cause a depressive episode. If you have difficulty expressing how you feel, write down those feeling before your appointment and take them with you to the doctors. Make that appointment today. Remember you are not alone and we are always here to talk to.
  • Posted

Hold on rashmi213, don't give up. You can get your spirit back and continue on the path of life like the rest of us. It's all right. Yes, there are a-holes in this world bent on making it difficult for everyone else, that's why you have to live, so they don't win. If it makes you happy tell your boss what you think, let it out. People like that bring it all onto themselves.

• Posted

I systematically drink sedative herbal infusions so that the depression wouldn’t start all of a sudden. I take valerian, calmax, and try to sleep well. It helps.
  • Posted

A neighbor recommended CalMax to me as she had been using it for a long time. After taking it a few times, I noticed that I survive seasonal depression much better, I sleep well, and my head isn’t aching at all. Natural ingredients helped me to get back on track again, and the price is affordable. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.