I had intercourse and i'm worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

My girlfriend and I lost our virginity to each other last week (9th Apr) and she had started her period on the 4th, 5 days prior to this.

I only entered her without protection for about 20 seconds till she started bleeding and we had lost our virginity. During this short time I did not ejaculate at all. After that brief period I wore a condom and I ejaculated in the condom. We had intercourse 3 times subsequently and each time we did, I used a condom and ejaculated inside it.

It's now 6 days after and my girlfriend is saying she has back pain and pain under her abdomen near the pubic area. She also said she bled like she normally would during her period 3 days after we had intercourse. She complained of feeling sick but not actually being sick.

My concern is simple; Is there a likelihood that she is pregnant? I am really worried. I have read forums where writers say that pre-cum may contain sperm in it which is usually residual from the last ejaculation a man had. I remember urinating several times after my previous ejaculation which was through personal means.

Please help, I am terribly worried about whether my girflriend is pregnant or not...

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This would be way too soon for any symptoms of pregnancy, it usually takes 2 to 3 days for an egg to find the sperm then around ten days to implant in the uterus,nausea generally starts to appear 9 to 10 weeks into a pregnancy. Perhaps the bleeding is from loosing her virginity, maybe a small tear or cut
    • Posted

Thank you for your response Stacy. Do you think that because her usual menstrual phase lasts 7 days and she has only started her period 5 days ago there is very slim likelihood (if any) that some sperm from pre-cum that may have entered will have passed out of her uterus when she bled anyway?

Also, surely she can't get pregnant because she wouldn't ovulate till at least 5-9days later?

• Posted

The usual time for ovulation is 14 days before the start of the period. This is sometimes difficult to work out but if your g/f is regular it would be about 14 days after the start of her period too.

So I'd guess you should be fine. Many of us have been there believe me ...

But for the future you really do need to use birth control properly. If using a  condom it goes on before any sort of contact.  Or you can go to a family planning clinic and get further advice for both of you.

These days it is possible to have a happy frequent and pregnancy-free sex life! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.