I had my complete blood test. kindly comment if anything seem to be abnormal.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Following are the total list of tests i've conducted.

BIOCHEMISTRY REPORT

SERUM TSH =4.080 uIU

FT4 = 1.07 ng/dl

B12 (VITAMIN) = 274 pg/ml

HAEMATOLOGY REPORT

Haemoglobin = 11.1g/dl

RBC (red cells count) = 4.9 10E12/L

HAEMATOCRIT (PCV) = 38%

MCV = 78 fl

MCH = 23 pg

MCHC = 29%

RDW = 16.7

TOTAL LEUCOCYTE XOUNT = 9.8 *10E9/L

DIFFERENTIAL LEUCOCYTE COUNT

NEUTROPHILS = 58%

LYMPHOCYTES = 32%

MONOCYTES = 07%

EOSINOPHILS = 02%

BASOPHILSS = 01%

ABSOLUTE DIFFERENTIAL COUNT

NEUTROPHILS = 5.69 *10E9/L

LYMPHOCYTES = 3.13 *10E9/L

MONOL

EOSINOPHILS = .242 *10E9/L

BASOPHILSS = .057 *10E9/L

PLATELETS = 471 *10E9/L

MPV = 8.58

PCT = 0.404

PDW = 16.3

MORPHOLOGY = Anisocytosis. Hypochromia

BIOCHEMISTRY REPORT

Creatinine = 0.71 mg/dl

Sodium = 139 mEq/l

Potassium = 4.6 mEq/l

SGPT (ALT) = 15 U/L

Calcium 10.28

Comment if anything is abnormal as per ur knowledge.

Thanks

Reema

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I could be wrong without seeing the reference ranges but looks like B12 deficiency anemia to me.
    • Posted

Hi, can u help me if u have come acrs any similar case

Actually iam worrying about spots. I am taking multivitamin injections. Have taken 2 times so far and from yesterday noticing tiny shiny red spot. id noticed 4-5 such spots on my arms and two at my back. Is this a side effect of injection or what. Have u seen anyone getting such spot after taking multi vitamin injections.

Thanks reema

• Posted

I've never known about injections of multi-vitamins. Can't you take tablets?
  • Posted

Anisocytosis is a medical term meaning that a patient's red blood cells are of unequal size. This may be serious - unequal sizes suggests to me that they are not being made normally by the bone marrow (which can be affected by cancers, etc). Why did you have these tests done? What were your symptoms? Some background would be helpful. Your potassium is quite high too, although I don't know what normal range you're using.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.