I had my gaulbladder removed 3 Months ago, still got pain,

Posted , 3 users are following.

where the gaulbladder was, but developed bad pain in right side groin area, anyone else experienced this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah, I had my gallbladder out a year ago. I've been left in worse pain. Suffer with worse pain now. Have chronic nausea vomiting and diarrhoea. I also get groin pain. But it's the left side. C

• Posted

Hi Claire, sorry to hear that! I have been advised I may have IBS, I feel worse now that I did before the operation!
  • Posted

Right lower pain can be a lot of things, from appendix to ovarian, best have it checked out just to be sure. I understand it can take 6 months for your insides to settle after gallbladder comes out.  I've still got a gb but had ovarian cyst and the pain was in that area and had surgery for it.

• Posted

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your reply, I have had blood tests and an ultrasound on bladder and ovarys and all fine, Been advised it could be IBS, the pain in the groin area is terrible!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.