I had my third arthroscopy a week ago

Posted , 2 users are following.

Why has it started to click again this never happened with the last two?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mine started clicking soon after i returned to work.

How long did your first two arthroscopies last before your knee detoriated??

• Posted

The last one lasted about 10 years I actually went in f or a partial knee replacement but after they gave me the pre meds a new surgeon came to see me and said I don't need it yet he would rather wait, as I has a stroke 2 1/2 years ago he felt it was too much of a risk and after this scope he said it would last 4-5 years

• Posted

I wasn't going to bother having another op but it's failure could have been my own fault as i tried running 3 weeks after the op.

I walked out after the op and there little if any swelling.

Also my work is on a factory shop floor where i'm stood up all day. If i had it done again i would ask for light duties.

Your post has given me a bit of optimism, cheers.

How old were you when you had your previous ops?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.