I had sex before 15 days of period? I am in depression plz help me!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi i am nambardar.. i had sex 15 days before periods... should i need to worry? Plz help me i am not able to sleep and even i am not able to do anything plz help me

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

What are you afraid of ? Pregnancy or disease? 
    • Posted

Hi there,  Was there protection used in meaning a condom?  15 days before your period is usually midcycle....so if you have ovulated and no contraception was used there us a higher chance, in saying that it doesn't mean that you are.  Anytime a couple has sex without protection there is always a risk of pregnancy or STD.  There are pregnancy tests you can buy that can detect pregancy a week before your period, you could always try that to ease the nerves. 

• Posted

It was unprotected sex but i didn't cum inside her... so i need to worry or not?

• Posted

It does not mean that you have not impregnated her. The only way to find out is by a pregnancy test. 
    • Posted

Some pregnancy tests don't show until a couple days before her period, however there is a brand that can early detect as early as...5 days before.  Unfortunately even though you did not ejaculate inside her, this doesn't rule out the chance of pregnancy, although less likely, there can be pre ejaculation which can not always be felt.  I would try and relax until you know either way.  There is nothing you can do at this point.  One thing you can learn from is before engaging in sex you need to be prepared, buy some condoms, keep in mind they are 98% effective meaning it could happen, but less likely.

• Posted

Can she feel pre ejaculation?

• Posted

No she would not be able to.  It sounds like you both are not experienced in this area, I would suggest once you both get this figured out, you talk to a health counsiller in regards to birth control options, and preventing STD's.   Then once you resume back to having sex you will both be more prepared and not have so many anxieties.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.