I had sex with my boyfriend and took plan b after

Posted , 11 users are following.

its been nearly a week since and i was a little sore after now its been one week and in extremely uncomfortable and itchy. i noticed these white spots the formed in my vagina image

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

any other symptoms? discharge? flu-like?

look like pimples or blisters

• Posted

no flu like symptoms, just a light burn peeing because i think my urine is irritating it.

• Posted

update i started bleeding similar to a period but very lightly i just ended my period 12 days ago

• Posted

maybe its a yeast infection i dont think its dangerous

• Edited

what was it!?! everytime i find the same thing no one ever comes back to say what it is.

• Posted

same!!! I keep coming for answers and there are never any updates to these. I have an appt FINALLY (took so long because of COVID stuff) But i have something sort of similar to this photo and i was hoping to at least have some sort of idea of what to expect. I'm just preparing for the worst at this point.

• Posted

Hi, I had the same exact thing happen to me. I had unprotected sex and after I took a Plan B. Weeks later, I have gotten those bumps and they were very itchy. I don't know if its a STI or any infection. Have you found anything about it or the reason?

• Posted

update i had Vaginitis and a yeast infection

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.