I had the marsupialization surgery.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I went into my doctor's appointment at 9:30 to have my cyst looked at they scheduled me for my marsupialization surgery at 4 in the evening. the surgery lasted about 30 minutes I was in recovery for about an hour I woke up in a lot of pain they gave me some pain medicine before I went home the next morning I woke up in pain and the pain meds that they gave me have been working I've had minor bleeding it is easier to walk around all in all hopefully I heal quicker than expected.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Natashia. I’m dealing with my first cyst now, b*****d things they are. I’ve been on antibiotics for three days and it has shrunk slightly but still in considerable pain. I’m seeing gyno on Wednesday, with the possibility that I will have this done. How are you feeling now? I hope the pain settled quickly for you. I’m terrified that I’ll need the surgery but more terrified that if I don’t get it done, this thing will come back! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.