I hate feeling like this.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Lately I've been reading things on Facebook about all types of sicknesses and diseases. I start to feel like I'm the one who. Has these diseases. Why does anxiety make you feel this way?

I've also been feeling like I'm dying soon. Anxiety is such a pain in the butt 😕

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I know the feeling and I'm in the same boat. I have these things called eye floaters and I've read how it can lead to retinal detachment and make you go blind so now I believe I am. Anxiety IS a pain, and the mind is so powerful that it makes you believe anything you fear. I'm a HUGE hypochondriac too so I always diagnose myself with something ridiculous. Go to your doctor and get checked out for reassurance of your health smile
    • Posted

I hate feeling like this. I feel like I'm trapped. Is there anything you do to ease your anxiety?
  • Posted

It's called hypochondria, and it's rly common in people with severe anxiety. Just try to reassure yourself that you are alright, serious diseases and sicknesses have serious symptoms. You are okay, and it's okay if you feel this way. It's always best to accept how you're feeling instead of fighting the thoughts, because it makes you panic more. Let the thoughts come and go, it'll help a lot. This kind of thinking hell A LOT with my intrusive thoughts and stuff
    • Posted

Helps*** oops lol
    • Posted

Knowing there is nothing wrong but feeling a certain like there is, is very painful. I sometimes wish I knew why I am suffering from this disorder. I am not stressing about anything or am I anxious. I don't know what's going on.
    • Posted

Then I would suggest going to the doctor regularly? Idk what else would help it
  • Posted

I know how you feel, I've been dizzy, sweaty, shaky, headaches, panic attacks etc for the last few months I have been back and fourth to docs with numerous medications and tests and still feel no better, I have just got up now and feel sick & dizzy with the shakes and am really cold, I find it so hard to believe that there is nothing wrong when I feel so poorly, I have a constant dull ache at the back of the left side of my head that won't shift they keep telling me it's anxiety but I just don't feel it is, I am at a loss as to what to do, I am taking propranolol and sertraline to see if they help but I'm not sure if I am getting bad side effects that's why I feel so poo!
    • Posted

I felt like the doctor was missing so much stuff but I'm so happy that I'm not sick or anything but my body feels so weird. I don't know what to think sometimes. But I've been to 4 different hospitals so I know I'm okay.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.