I hate it!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I found with absolute horror, fear and disgust that I had threadworms a few days ago. Since then I've had several bouts of bursting into tears over them, tantrums and generaly horrible thoughts. I took an Ovex tablet 2 days ago but still found more worms and fear that they will not go away easily. I am 19 years old and never remember seeing them before but looking back on it I can see some of the symptoms now. I absolutely hate it, the very idea of them sickens me. But what really terrifies me is hearing that some peoplem apparently many people, suffer from them for years and years. I've had them less than a week and I feel so bad, the idea that I may have them for the rest of my life is enough to put me off getting out of bed in the morning! I don't understand why the medicine doesn't work, I mean of course I understand scientifically why it doesn't but out of frustration I can't help but thinking \"Stupid scientists and doctors!\"

I know that in the grand scheme of things threadworms are so very very minor and I shouldn't let them take over my thoughts but I can't help panicking every time I touch something or every time I itch anywhere on my body. So to some things up, I HATE IT!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I understand, and its true, I've had threadworms for years but I have never had the courage to talk about it. Have you told anybody? I know many nights I have kicked and screamed and jsut wanting to take my own life because the itching and restlesness is so unbearable. Its been 5 yeahs and I just cant take it anymore!
  • Posted

Can they be surgicaly removed?
  • Posted

i have thread worm aswell

i hate it sooooooooooooooo much they are REVOLTING

i seem to get them all the time for some unknown reason. i am extremly hygenic, to the point of obessive compulsivness. if it was just an itch i could deal with it, but knowing that there are actual revolting, disgusting WORMS inside of me and inside of my private parts is absoloutly vomit inducing!

their very existance is almost enough to prove that there is no god, who would create such a vile creature???

the only purpose they serve is to irritate and disgust.

i am about to reveal something absoloutly amazing, astonishing;

I HATE THREAD WORMS MORE THAN MATHS

until now maths was my most hated thing in the world

UUUUURRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH

• Posted

im 12 years old and i have threadworms i only have seen a few of them but i took some medication from boots so hopefully they will go...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.