I hate my life.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is there really such a thing as true happiness. That people role out of bed, and are truly happy, every day.? How is that real? I wish I could end it all. I can't even be the mother I want to be. Or the wife I should be. Career wise, that's a joke. Never got where I wanted to go. Family is a sick joke . Friends are there when they want something. My husband is disconnected, and could care less. Kids, well, that's another story. I have nothing. I am nothing. It would be easier to not be in this life.

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have made so many mistakes and am still making them. I am so sorry to my children and have so many regrets. I don’t know why I go on living but I do. We have to get up every morning and try again.  I must have hope or I wouldn’t be able to go on. It is hope that makes us resilient. Please don’t let go of your hope   Someday life has to get better. 

Start to think what one thing you can do today to bring a little happiness to yourself. Make it happen. You are important you are someone. 

• Posted

I'm trying to hang on to hope. I really am. It's on a fine string though.

• Posted

There're up and downs in everybody's lives but you should always remember that even in the most serious cases there is always hope. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” 

? Dalai Lama XIV

• Posted

Hi Andrea; Have you sat down and asked yourself, why?, do you hate your life.is there things making you unhappy, that you could change..or are you depressed, for no reason....I am unhappy, because I have constant Anxiety..afraid to leave my house alone..I am dizzy, have nausea,and panic every day, for the last 25 years....I Hate my life...I used to be a bubbly, happy person, always going places, with all this going on. its no wonder I am unhappy...I feel. like you, that I am useless, and my family dosen't care..I dont think anyone is really happy, all the time, it just looks that way..Take care. xxxxx 

• Posted

Hi andrea1980 , I totally understand how you feel. I feel the same and although I try constantly to fit in with life , I always seem to be on the outside. If you have a job you don’t like then just be glad at the moment that  you have a job and when you feel a little better you will feel a bit more positive and could maybe look for something else . As for the other things going on , I would love to know how to work that out. 

I hate myself from top to bottom, I’m fat, ugly and lonely. I have absolutely no friends but will help anyone. I’m always kind and caring but get crapped on by anyone who feels like it. I celebrate every birthday alone despite having a family close by, I love them but go through bad things alone always. If I do tell them anything I have never recieved any support and am left to get on with it. They tell me to stop moaning.I went through a divorce, miscarriage and a rape alone. All this plus other stuff affects me now and I have mental health problems. No one would know as I hide it so well . I don’t have a partner as the last one attacked me and took my money so I am alone through choice but I am still lonely. I do my crying behind closed doors, but yearn for someone to call and say hi . The strange thing is at work I get on with everybody but the staff are either a lot younger than me or married . I always go in asking after them and families and if it is a birthday I get card and present . If they have lost someone I buy flowers. I’m not too full on either so I don’t understand. But no one asks about me. It is like people have got used to me supporting them and forget I need the same sometimes . I don’t know what to do . Would appreciate some advice as I HATE my life 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.