I HATE YOU ANXIETY

Posted , 6 users are following.

Man im so tired of this battle with ANXIETY .every day its a war. im praying i can win its getting hard i hate not being normal and i hate having these weird feelings .these symptoms are crazy sometimes i feel like i can't breathe other days its my body then my head feels weird man I HATE ANXIETY im a very strong man but ANXIETY makes me feel sooooo weak it makes me feel less of a man well have a blessed day..

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

We are all sick of it. We all have a different sale of anxiety. At the end of the day, we have to learn how to control it and not let it infest into our minds and thoughts. Easier said than done right? It takes time to learn how to deal with these things. I personally don't like taking any medication, but I went to see a psychologist and that helped me very much.

I remember when I had a panic attack when I was at a friends birthday and it was a dimmed dinner environment and I lost my sh1t and ran out side and started crying thinking, why do I feel like this? why does this anxiety happen? I feel so weak and helpless. If I can feel like that, and you as well, then there is a way you can take back your life the way I did.

Are you on medication? Have you had therapy?

• Posted

No meds but ill take some to ease these symptoms i see the psychiatrist for the first time this month i had to wait 3 months to see him hopefully he or she will help i have a question does the psychiatrist send you to a therapist? ?? Because i need something
    • Posted

Depends who you are seeing. A psychiatrist helps with medical disorders and can prescribe medication, whereas psychologists helps you with your medical emotions and feelings. They both work hand in hand.

i.e if psychiatrist thinks you don't need medication he/she may refer you to a psychologist and vice versa.

• Posted

Sergio you are not alone. Anxiety is beyond awful and debilitating. I have been suffering all my life...I remember my first real panic attack when I was 9 years old. It is a battle and frustrating. However...we get thru the bad days and times...we survive each and every episode. We're all in this together. Hang in there...keep ur mind busy. Try to focus on other things ( I know this is hard). Reading..watching a movie or show....cleaning lol. It helps. Exercise also is really good for us anxiety sufferers as it helps release serotonin which we lack...and increases endorphin levels....positive thinking!
    • Posted

Thanks yea its getting very hard lol it just feels really weird and then i worry i can't wait to see what this psychiatrist is all about
    • Posted

It's tough but you will get thru this. Positive thinking!!
  • Posted

You're not alone. I'm a female but we all suffer from the same thing just in different ways. I can't go 10 minutes in a day without panicking about something or sending myself into a craze about health problems I'm having and making them worse by googling everything! I drive myself crazy and I am my own worse enemy! The only thing that seems to calm me down is taking an Ativan and that's still short lived. I'm also taking mirtzapine 15mg once a day at night time but I feel my dosage needs to be amped up now because I'm having more anxiety attacks and having to take more Ativan than I'm supposed to take each day. So don't feel bad, you're not alone in the battle against anxiety!
  • Posted

What kind of anxiety do u have? Anyhow, if it's not too severe, which means u can still handle it at its worst, please think twenties before u go for medication. I have anxiety disorder. I tried a help a few times. I just dont like the side effects of the medication or therapy. I'm still with it, has been more than 10 years now. My best experience: Just make u awake when u feel it and sleep when it's gone. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.