I have a 12cm thin-walled right adnexal cyst

Posted , 3 users are following.

Went to emergency with severe pain in right side of stomach for fear was appendix. Turned out to be 12x12x11cm thin-walled right adnexal cyst. Also a 3.1cm cyst in left adnexal. After seeing Gynecologist yesterday, referred me to Seattle for consultation with Gyno Oncologist . I'm 66, so do to age and size of cyst their very concerned and now I'm scared to death will be cancer.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Update on 12cm cyst, cancelled surgery, couldn't get to Seattle from Ferndale Wa by myself. Have appt with my gyno but not until March 9th, so worried my cyst could rupture? Any advice would be so grateful.

• Posted

Linda, how are you doing?

• Posted

Hello Charcey, thank you for your concern, went to Dr appt. and she scheduled an ultrasound to see if it grew. Unfortunately they called and cancelled appt due to corona virus, to check back in May. My Gynecologist here in Bellingham still wont do the operation cause of size and fear could be cancerous due to my age (67). Have been taking apple cider vinegar(tbl) every morning, heard was suppose to help??? I feel my cyst every morning and it does feel bigger : ( Take alot of Tylenol arthritis 650mg, the Ibuprofen 600mg my Dr prescribed upsets my stomach? Alot of worry especially now with virus ,having to care for my mother who is 88 and in a wheelchair. Sooooooo now I'm rambling own so sorry, how are you doing? Did you have a cyst?

Be Well,

Linda

• Posted

I do. I was diagnosed last year with a 9mm calcified cyst on my right ovary. Last I had it checked in September, it had not grown. Oddly, about 2 months later, I started noticing pelvic bloating, belching, and heartburn, and then a vague pain on my left side a couple months after that. Bloating has progressively gotten worse, which concerns me. Trying to get another ultrasound. Hoping it's nothing terrible.

• Posted

Oops...wasn't finished typing.

I'm so sorry to hear your follow ups keep getting put off. That's so stressful! Then, to be a caregiver in this virus craziness on top of that! That's a lot! I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of this. Sounds like you're doing what you can to take care of yourself. Hopefully, this mess will be all over soon and you can get the care you need!

• Posted

Good Morning ,

Try PHAZYME 250mg for the gas an bloating, can get on Amazon for about $10 really helps . Your cyst being only 9mm is not even an inch in size so that is great, mine is 13cm which is almost 6 inches long and wide, thus the surgery in Seattle. Just have to stay positive and pray all will be fine when ever the surgery is rescheduled. My ultrasound has been rescheduled for May 1st(got a call yesterday) so glad of that, but still can't go to Seattle until Virus is contained.....Let me know how your doing anytime, I'm here for you : )

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.