i have a 6mm kidney stone

Posted , 3 users are following.

sir I have a 6mm kidney stone in my right kidney.

doctor said me to drink 5 leter of water per day.

will it pass in urine sir ?

I am vrymch aftaid

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

It could pass. I took Flomax when they needed me to pass a big stone. It helps it pass easier.
    • Posted

hello kaitlyn

can u plsz tell me what is that Flomax mean ?

can u just guide me about that.

• Posted

It's a medication that helps your ureter pass the stone.

• Posted

It should pass in a few days or weeks unless it gets stuck(like mine).keeping drinking lots of water and dramaticly reduce your salt content, try to keep active as the more movement the better chance of keeping it moving but drinking clear fluids is most important, if your urine is dark then your not drinking enough, it is also common to have blood in it aswell.
    • Posted

should I do exercise like walking ?

and howmch water should we drink per day ?

• Posted

sir plsz give me ur WhatsApp number sir.

I will just contact u sir.plsz...its my request.

• Posted

Walking is very good, I do alot, what I find I go at a casual pace as with me if I start to sweat as I have stent in I start peeing blood but if you have no stent in then you might be able to exersize a little more! The main thing with exersizing with kidney stones is only do what your body allows! If it is to uncomfortable then do less if you find its ok to do a bit more then thats fine just dont over do it.
    • Posted

what does the stent mean ?

sir plsz give me ur WhatsApp number

• Posted

If you have been in hospital for a camera up the ureter tube then you will have a stent in, if you have not been told then you wont have one in. Im sorry but I only give my whats app number to close friends.
    • Posted

After going back through your first post ive only just realised you have not been in hospital yet! You have had a scan only so you will have to wait a few days/ weeks to see ig you pass the stone, if by then you have not then you need to have another scan to see where the stone is, if it has not moved and so stuck you will be refered to a urulogist for either ureterocopy or liphosy but untill then you will just have to wait it out.
    • Posted

sir u think me as ur brother and give ur number plsz.

its my humble request to u.

I won't disturb u bro plszzzz

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.