I have a bartholin cyst please for the love of god help😂

Posted , 3 users are following.

I need questions answered, is there anything at all any home remedies or that to burst/take the pain away from the bartholin cyst??? I’m in horrendous pain and I don’t know how much more I can take, I’ve been giving antibiotics by the doctors but still in pain. Also, how many days does it take for your cyst to burst, I’ve had this now twice and my god I could scream. Please give me some tips and let me know how many days it took for your cyst to burst, thank you!! Xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Katelyn,

So sorry to hear what you are going through, I hate those cyst with a passion. What helped my cyst burst was the turmeric remedy and Phoebe's remedy. I had my cyst for a total of 4 days, I believe the turmeric remedy helped push the fluid toward the top of the cyst and Phoebe's remedy helped thin out the skin to help develop a head for the cyst to drain. After I did Phoebe's remedy I applied direct heat and within 5 hours it drained. Be warned that there will be more pain before it even drains but that's a sign that you are almost to the finish line. I hope you figure out the best remedy to help you get past this

because those suckers are so painful and it made me feel helpless since doctors don't seem to take it serious!

Best of luck to you!

• Posted

Thank you so much for replying. I was so uncomfortable last night, couldn’t lay anywhere without being in horrendous pain. I then woke up at 8:10am to notice I wasn’t in pain no more and I could move quicker than usual and get comfortable, checked and the bad boy burst. I could have thrown a party it was such a relief! Thank you so much for your tips I will be sure to check them out if it returns again, again.. thank you xx
  • Posted

Hi Katelyn,

Firstly sending you a hug.  I use silica spray and spray onto it directly.  It is in a blue and orange box.  It opens up after about a week.  I know your pain!  Have a look for my post...home remedy.  

xxx

Miranda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.