I have a boil on penis shaft

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 17 year old boy .there is a red colour boil on penis shaft. I observed it on 10-10-2017 at evening after returning from college.

Due to that it pains in penis once or twice in a day. It is not too big . Yu can say a bit bigger than smaller one. It is on the penis near where the penis ends or appears to come out. Please suggest me a proper treatment . I am very afraid.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yashraj ,if you have never had sexual intercourse you have no need to worry at all. Keep the area very clean and dry thoroughly,just soap and water is fine. This should resolve in a week or so.

If you have had intercourse or the area gets a lot worse or spreads then do see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.