I have a chest pain for 6 months

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello everyone

I had chest pain for 5 months now, i went to hospital worrying that it might be heart problem, i did both ECG and ECHO tests two times but they said my heart is fine , am just have anxiety problem am trying to calm down my self but still i have this pain, please can anyone advise me to overcome this situation

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

ive had the same on and of for a couple of years.also have upper left back pain for about a year and half.must be all anxiety related.not nice because it makes you worry so much

• Posted

ive still got it.suppose ive just got to put up with it.not good

• Posted

Hi andy. I hv this from more than 5 year. Dr said anxiety but i dont believe. My life and health is ruined. I am now every day in hospital emergency. Once my ecg become wrong. Dr told its wrong but not serious. They took my ct angio again. Now result is different. 5 year ago diagonosed was normal arteries study now its unabstrustive arteries study. There is must difference between normal and unabstuctive study. Dr said no need to worry but i really worry there must be difference between normal and unabstrutive. Now tell me what i do. I also took anxiety medicine but i hv again pain in heart so all time a new episode with me. Plz suggested wgat i do.

• Posted

It could be costochondritis . I have heard a lot of people with anxiety have this from muscles beeing so tense including myself. Something to look into .Anxiety can cause so many physical symptoms. I hope you feel better.

• Posted

There are many over the counter meds available. Ask your pharmacist for a recommendation.

• Posted

Same condition with me from 5 year. I dont why dr said its anxiety. Becsuse when i normal it attacks also.

• Posted

there is such a thing as sub conciuous anxiety meaning you can still get symptoms when your not feeling anxiety.very real

• Posted

Andy I m standing between two thing . i have anxiety or real heart problem. Today i did little work and now after 8 hour my heart is still droping. Feeling its so much weak and it has difficulty in pumping blood. But dr said i have anxiety. I say what it attacks when i put any load on my heart. So much difficult my life is. Cannot explain in words.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.