I have a Corneal ulcer in my right eye

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a corneal ulcer in my right eye and was diagnosed last night I just started to take my medicine today they are eye drops I was looking in the mirror checking my vision it appears to me everything is foggy out of my right eye is this normal

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i have a corneal ulcer and occasionally,if I am not careful, it gets infected.   at those times my vision is a bit cloudy. Hopefully your eye drops will soon solve the problem,but it may take a few days. Which eye drops are you using? Is this a new corneal ulcer or have you had it for a long time?
    • Posted

First one ever I've never had one before I'm not sure how I got it whether it's from my contacts or

• Posted

Quite possibly from your contacts. Do you use the very soft ones?  You may need to change to them if you dont.    I'm sure you have been told to give your eyes a rest from them until your eye improves.   My ulcer is part of an inherited condition and I have never worn contacts!   Which eye drops are you using as I am interested for myself.

• Posted

Hi,I had a corneal ulcer in Aug I was on eye drops for 3 months. Even thou it's now cleared up I still at times get a blurry eye and it aches

• Posted

My corneal ulcer was caused by over wearing contacts

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.