I have a different odor coming from my vagina

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have light cramping and a odor that smells lile poop coming from my vagina

Any idea

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello!  I just joined this page to let others know what I did to help myself. I had a problem like hours that wouldn't to away and my doctor wanted me to continue weekly metronidazole and horse derived estrogens cream indefinitely. It wasn't really helping much at all. After about a year my daughter brought me a probiotic called Women's Vaginal Health and it didn't take long at all before I was completely symptom free. I was so happy because I felt my condition would never leave and had been feeling kind of like I was melting or something. So happy to be off oofthose awful medications and I was mad at the medical establishment for not suggesting I try something like that. I wish you the best. My email is if you have any questions. I would love to help. If you like I can send a photo of the bottle to your email.  😊

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

It sounds like BV and you know your vagina best... have you tested your discharge with PH strips? What color did the strip change to?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.